Are you interested in doing something to defend against porch pirates in Ventura? One technique to discourage this activity is by installing a video doorbell. These versatile tools are becoming an integral part of home security for a range of reasons. Not only will they give you a perspective of the area in front of your door, they allow you to speak with guests and give you easy access through the security app on your mobile device. Would you enjoy being able to check live video right from your phone or [obtain an instantaneous notification if someone arrives?
Take a moment to learn how a video doorbell works and discover how it can help you.
Does A Video Doorbell Need To Be Connected Via Wiring?
There are choices in the installation of video doorbells in Ventura. In various cases, you will wire it to your current doorbell chime. Another option is to go with a completely wireless, battery-powered unit. Installing is pretty simple and these components are suitable with practically any kind of home. With that being said, if you would rather not deal with wiring and mounting your device, getting your video doorbell set up as an integral piece of your security package is the right way to go. Actually, when you get a professional installation, your equipment will be secured accurately and integrated properly into your whole-home security system.
How Will A Video Doorbell Serve Me?
The expert prowler climbing the side of your house may be good in Hollywood but in actuality, the front door is still the most predictable place for intruders to gain entry. This is one of the reasons why video doorbells in Ventura have increased in demand. And when you consider the reality that home deliveries have increased exponentially, it makes even more sense to keep an eye on your primary entry. Check out some of the nice benefits of these valuable devices:
- An encompassing view: You’ll have the ability to discern more than just a small space proceeding your entry as ADT video doorbells offer 180° wide-angle capability and head-to-toe views so you may see the packages on the ground.
- Picture-perfect visuals: Is there a reason to use video if the footage is grainy and blurry? ADT video doorbells give you incredible, high-definition quality. These doorbells can even discern the differences between people, animals, packages, and vehicles.
- Access from any location: One of the greatest benefits is accessibility as you have the ability to review recorded and live video directly from your phone.
- Instantaneous notifications: Wondering if your box was delivered? Integrated video doorbells can alert you when motion is observed at your door.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only can you see guests, you may speak with them. Find out why someone is there without even opening the door. If you need to let them enter, you may employ the ADT Control app to disarm your alarm and open your locks.
- Night vision capability: Your video doorbell is still active in the overnight period by utiliting infrared night vision. Enjoy distinct video no matter the hour.
- Performs under weather extremes: Able to withstand high humidity, snow, and rain, ADT video doorbells even function in extreme heat and cold, from -4° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Integration with your smart speakers: Have the doorbell sound go directly through your smart speaker, or utilize the speaker for the 2-way audio feature.
Request A Video Doorbell in Ventura With Your Home Security Setup
Get access to the best in Ventura home security systems by turning to the experts at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells provide safety and versatility like you’ve never had until now. Call (805) 292-2582 to begin designing your full-featured package.