A Smart Ventura Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that can cause significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
But, when you incorporate a Ventura monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector warns you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Ventura?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to find that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Ventura flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify flowing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. When your Ventura flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Ventura Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when emergency assistance arrives. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re home, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Ventura flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when unwanted water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from security cameras to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (805) 292-2582 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.