Since no two homes are alike, why purchase a security system that’s a cookie-cutter solution? You might be looking for a basic alarm system that includes motion, door, and window sensors in your primary rooms. Or, you might need a more complete security solution that includes indoor and outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. No matter the case, your Ojai home security system should include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security bundle, you can invest in:
- Window and door detectors on all exterior doors and windows
- Motion sensors for designated rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital touchpad equipped with an extremely loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Ojai Security Cameras Let You View Your Property While You Are Not Home
To see who is coming to your door or what made that strange noise outside, you will need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front steps and gives you a feed on your visitors or deliveries before you get the door. Outdoor cameras are activated by motion, with low-light and waterproof designs with HD quality. Or keep an eye on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
View real-time video and see alerts from all your Ojai surveillance cameras through your ADT Control mobile application. Monitor your house anytime to check that everything is where it should be - or get 30-sec video clip alerts if the camera senses extra motion.